Thursday, 1 March 2012

Getting pennies for...CANON 600D :D BOOM!! Blog Sale


My name on MUA is katloubee :) You should all know me by now...I hope :) Shipping is £3 int'l, £2 UK, and payment is via PP :) Any questions please ask <3

Also! Here's my wishlist in case you want to swap instead;

Nars Luster (Try me on other ones?)
Shu brushes? (Try me)
Illamasqua blushes (Try me)


First up: Sleek Blushes :) £4 each - Santorini BNIP, Rose Gold, Pixie Pink and Life's a Peach





MAC Blushes:

Marine Life - £20
Golden Primpin Kitty - £20
Barbie Fab - £16
Barbie Don't be Shy - £14







Chanel Tweed Fuchsia Blush (Used MAX 2X) - £32


MAC Caviar Dreams Quad : £28


Chanel Enigma Palette : £30



Chanel Tentation Cuivre Quad : £30



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal *Used 1X* : £30



MUFE HD 115: £20



No7 Beautifully Matte - £7



Loreal Midnight Stars BN - £5



Inglot Eyeshadow - £4



Nail Polishes £3 Each





£5 Each :



MAC Feline pencils *2 = £9 Each
Sleek Pen *used 1-2X* = £4
Chanel Graphite Pencil = £9



Chanel Duo - £10
Bourjois Tomatte Blush - £5
Illamasqua Cream thing - £5
MUFE HD Powder *Used 2-3X* - £7
Sleek Paint pots - £3 each
NARS Sweet Cherry - £10
Vivo Blush - £4
Bourjois - £4 each






Various Lip things...Offer? IDK Would prefer to get these all away in one go



Paint Pots - £15 each
Vintage selection -
Dangerous Cuvee -
Chilled on Ice -
Make me pop -



MAC Jewel Eyes *6 - £30



MUFE F&B 36, 90% remains - £15



Other bits : £5 each










7 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,

    If you don't sell Caviar Dreams and are willing to let it go for around £15-17.50 inc p&p, let me know, I'm not trying to be cheeky, but in my blog sales I usually charge around half the rrp on eye shadow palettes, and mac quads are £35 brand new, dont mean to offend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh..I've only used it like once...I don't think that's worth a £20 mark down :\ lol

    It's sold now, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ship to the us? How much would shipping cost? Do you still have marine life? Thanks
    email me at spinnerdolphin95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi do you still have the Marine Life if you do what the ship for the uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. my email is hagarlamptey1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, do you still have Chanel Fuchsia? I have a bn nars luster but no box. Would by any chance would you work out a swap w/me? I am in the U.S. but I can send first if need be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also, I'm on MUA as alisha546 & ebay missalisha546 & welderdan (I sell on my husband's acct too sometimes)

      Delete