Thursday, 19 January 2012

Why so blue!?

Just a quick FOTD using Sleek's Bad Girl eye shadow palette.

I really love the Sleek shadows and have most of the palettes, my mission is to try and use a new one each day this week! So should be uploading lots more pics and swatches too.

Anyway, here it is!


I used MAC Painterly paint pot as a base, then the light blue (kinda grey-blue) shadow all over as a wash.

I then mixed the light blue with the light purple together, and started blending in, up to the crease. Next, I took the darker blue and followed this along the top and bottom lashlines, and a little in the crease and blended. I then took the 2nd highlight shadow and used that for my browbone.

I used Clinique Cream liner in black on the waterline, and Rimmel's new Day 2 Night mascara (very nice too!).

Foundation is MUFE HD 110, BB Corrector in Light Bisque. Sleek Contour Kit in Light to contour the cheeks, and then highlight.

Lips I used Giorgio Armani in 103 (apparently now DC'd) So sad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment