Friday, 20 January 2012

Emilio Pucci by Lisa Butler

I found this image when I was having a wee look at 2012 make up trends, I think it's stunning!! I specifically love the smudgy, but not-so-neat look.



I absolutely love this image!!



Isn't it just gorgeous?

Anyway, I found this breakdown which you might find helpful!

Skin : MAC F&B lightly applied and MAC Select Moisturecover

Eyes : MAC Smolder upper lashline, waterline and lower lashline and corners.

MAC Blitz and Glitz fluidline was smudged in with smolder around the lashes. Using fingers MAC Cream Shadow in Venetian Tarnish Metal X over the upper and lower eyelids making sure not to over blend. MAC Zoomblack Zoom Lash Mascara was applied through both upper and lower lashes to define.

Lips: MAC Tendertone in Hush Hush blended over the lips!

I will definitely be picking up Hush Hush and have already ordered the Venetian Tarnish cream shadow! Will follow up with a dupe...see how it turns out! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment